Are you a digital marketing expert? VP of marketing? CMO? Then this Instagram quiz is for you!
How did your Instagram knowledge measure up? Let’s dive into the Instagram data behind the answers…
1. Instagram was bought by Facebook on 9 April 2012 for $1 billion
2. Instagram has more than 500 million active users:
3. 50% of Instagrammers follow brands, which is a greater percentage than any other social network:
4. Instagram’s per-follower engagement rate for top brands is 58 times higher than on Facebook and 120 times higher than on Twitter:
5. 70% of the most used hashtags are about brands:
6. Instagram is predicted to bring in $595 million in mobile ad revenues worldwide this year, and $2.81 billion by 2017:
7. Across more than 400 campaigns measured globally with Nielsen Brand Effect, ad recall from sponsored posts on Instagram was 2.8x higher than Nielsen’s norms for online advertising.
9. A shoppable Instagram image is an Instagram photo displayed on your site offering visitors easy access to purchase products shown in the photo. An Instagram online shop is a shoppable version of your Instagram account allowing customers to reach your products directly from Instagram.
Find out how Yotpo’s visual marketing solution can help you:
● Collect Instagram photos with your products
● Display those Instagram photos as a gallery on your site
@aimeemillwood – Follow me
Schedule a demo with one of our marketing consultants to learn how Yotpo generates reviews and turns them into sales.
Exclusive data + industry insider secrets.